Tuesday, January 3, 2012

COCONUT OIL!


Hey guys. One of the reasons I started to blog is because I wanted to be a "messenger" to all of you and spread the goodness of coconut oil. Man, I did so much research on this magical oil that it's safe to say I have become a coco-NUT :D

So anyways, what I found out about this oil is that although it is high in saturated fat, it is not stored in the body. This oil is being regarded as "the best oil" on earth because of its healing properties; anti fungal, anti viral and anti bacterial.

In most cases, this oil can treat diabetes, HIV, herpes, hepatitis, food poisoning, pneumonia, common cold, in some cases dementia, dental cavities, urinary tract infection and many more. But lets not get confused, coconut oil is NOT a cure itself but rather it helps to control and fight against such ailments.

Personally, I have been ingesting this oil for the past 2 weeks and I have to say, I am so pleased with the results! My dry skin patches on my face and legs are slowly going away, I have better energy now more than ever and I sleep better at night. I also use it as a makeup remover and it takes of my stubborn mascara pretty easily! and usually after I clean my makeup with the oil, I would leave it on my face for 5 minutes before I wash it off. The after result? SMOOTH SKIN LIKE A BABY'S BOTTOM!

Indian women are known to have really thick and beautiful hair. Part of their beauty regime is to apply coconut oil on their scalp and leave it overnight before washing it off. Coconut oil is known to help reduce dandruff, hair loss and promote hair growth. So why waste money on really expensive hair products, girls! hehe.

Now, this oil also promotes weight loss. I'm not too concerned on losing weight but from what I noticed, although I haven't been watching my diet, I still managed to lose about 1-2 kilos in just 2 weeks WITH NO EFFORT. So really, I can't articulate more on how good this oil is! It really is like magic to me. No lie!

Please. I urge all of you to start taking this oil as part of your diet! But remember, start slowly when taking this oil internally. 1 teaspoon a day and work your way up to 3 tablespoons per day. And if you have any sickness that you want to treat by using this oil, please consult with your doctor first. Other than that, man, GO GET YOURSELF A BOTTLE OF ORGANIC COCONUT OIL ALREADY!

Oh, lastly, if you don't know where to purchase extra virgin coconut oil, please visit this website. newlife-today.com. Remember to only buy organic coconut oil everyone! Stay blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment