Friday, January 13, 2012

Partayyy

Hey guys. Since a lot of you have been asking me why I NEVAHHH upload pics... I decided to show you guys my makeup look for tonight. This is how I always wear my makeup. Just a simple smokey eye look and nude lips. Oh please don't mind my hair. I took this pic right after I did my makeup :P




Here's another pic of Annie and I at Zouk. *as usual, cam whoring in the toilet yaw!*



Soooo tonight I wore my most fav lipstick EVERRRR by Inglot. Smells nice with smooth application! I think Inglot products are just freaking awesome. I mean they're cheap and the quality is super duper FANTASTIC. I'm not even exaggerating. My eyeshadows are by Inglot as well. Seriously, one eyeshadow costs about 28 bux if Im not mistaken and their eyeshadows are really high pigment. No regret buying these products. Hurry ladiess if yall wanna purchase cheaper products with good quality, go to INGLOT! I think they only have one shop right now in Malaysia and their store is in Pyramid.

Ok gonna crash nowwww. Hope yall had a fun friday night. I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment